Do you ever think it’s impossible to truly satisfy a woman in bed?
- Are you in a relationship and constantly confused about why she never seems to want sex when you do, or as much as you do?
- Do you ever wish the sex could be the same as it was when you first met?
- Are you with a new partner and insecure about how good you are in bed, compared to the other guys she’s been with?
- Maybe the sex between you is “OK”, or even “pretty good” when it happens, but it doesn’t happen often enough to meet your needs?
- Do you want to be the best lover she’s ever been with?
- Do you want to feel more connected and intimate with her?
- Do you struggle to get her in the mood?
- When sex happens, do you often fail to bring her to orgasm, or come before she does?
- Do you ever second guess yourself when you’re giving her pleasure and wonder if she’s enjoying it?
- Do you ever think to yourself: “Is she ever going to come?”
- Do you worry about your size?
If you answered Yes! to any of the above questions was Yes!, then you’re in the Majority.
When we first get into relationships and everything is exciting, fresh and new, sex seems to just happen all the time, spontaneously, passionately and often several times a day (this doesn’t stop you second guessing yourself and wondering if you suck!).
Then you wake up one day and think “What the hell happened!” As far as you’re concerned, you are no different than you were when you met and neither is she, but you’ve grown apart sexually and would give anything to be back where you were, being intimate with her again and enjoying each other’s bodies to the full.
Women have a more complex range of hormones than us guys, which also contributes to different levels of emotion and arousal levels. What these complex hormones and emotions also do, is to often change context. For a woman to become aroused, she not only needs to be thinking of sex but for it to be framed correctly and in the correct context.
What most guys don’t truly realize, is that by far and away, a woman’s largest sexual organ is her brain. If you don’t stimulate her brain all the time, then you are not only drastically limiting how often she will want to be sexual, but also limiting how powerful her arousal level and the possibility of her even reaching orgasm when you do become sexual.
It’s no good to turn on the affection, or do ‘nice’ things for her when you want sex, as she will see right through it and be even more turned off, annoyed and feeling unappreciated than she was before, resulting in her hitting the brakes on yet another sexual experience.
Maybe you even become impatient and annoyed at times, when she turns down your advances; you have needs too after all. The trouble is, getting impatient or annoyed only seems to make things worse, as she becomes, even more, Ice Cold to your advances. Maybe you always treat her well, buy her flowers and tell her how amazing she is. You bowl her over with romantic gestures, but it doesn’t seem to make any difference.
Hi. I’m Mark; aka: The Authentic Guy. I’ve been in long relationships where all of these things have happened and, let me tell you, I was Miserable. In fact, it took a marriage breakup, another couple of failed relationships and plenty of time out alone, to push me into working out why these things happen and how to change them. I have put in literally years of research into sexuality, psychology and the process of seduction, transforming my life in the process.
Setting The Scene for an Amazing Sexual Relationship is the result of all this research; I transformed my life and would like to help you to transform yours too. What I discovered when I began to do a lot of reading, is that women want sex just as much as us guys do, but need the context to be just right.
More than this though, if the actual sex is bad, or just mediocre, then she will crave it less and less, meaning she will be less turned on even when it does happen, as she will be expecting it to not fully meet her needs and will have built a defensive wall to stop herself feeling hurt, as she will find it difficult to feel truly close to you.
I am so confident about this eBook, that I am prepared to stand behind it and offer a 100% No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee.
My program contains a Complete Roadmap, giving you a simple and foolproof guide, telling you what to do at what point and in some cases even the actual words you need to say. It covers all the common errors you can make and guides you on an alternative path.
Which guys do I Not want to benefit from this information?
I need to issue a Warning at this point: If you are unscrupulous and just want to mess with a girl’s heart, or manipulate her and become a player, then please click the Back Button on your browser and go elsewhere.
This program is for guys who want to be the best version of themselves and want to be with a woman for all the right reasons. Monogamy is the only way to develop a truly deep bond with a woman and for you both to reap immense rewards and this must be the goal. If you are not quite there with monogamy yet but are sleeping with women, then making her needs as valuable as your own, being respectful and not causing hurt is the goal.
Women tend not to walk away from the Amazing Connection that comes from Incredible Sex, so follow the steps in my guide and you can be sure that she won’t even think about cheating, or ever ending the relationship.
Not only will you receive all of the above (Normal price $199), but this is backed by our 100% 60-day money back guarantee!
That’s right if you aren’t completely satisfied after 60 days, just email me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no questions asked refund.
Why are we selling at this Low Price?
Because we want to make it accessible for everyone (and we want to get a lot of testimonials to use on our website)
In just weeks from now you could:
- Make her want sex as much as you do
- Eliminate insecurity in the bedroom and know you are incredible in bed
- Make her approach you for sex
- Make sex much better than it was when you first met (if in a long relationship)
- Remove her ‘Brakes’ and push her ‘Accelerator’, so that sex is always a possibility
- Know that you will have no problem bringing her to amazing orgasms
- Be the best lover she’s ever had
- Feel more connected and intimate with her than you ever have before
- Learn how to build tension and anticipation, so her orgasms don’t take as long to happen.
- Make her have multiple orgasms
- Make her have nipple orgasms
Get All Of This for less than you would spend on a date!
Whatever has happened up until now in your relationship, you have Everything to gain and nothing to lose by following our plan, so Act Now and get it while it’s still at this Low Price on a Completely Risk-Free Offer for $25.
Just a few weeks from now, you could still be having little or no sex, be insecure about your size, or how good you are in bed, or wondering why she never wants to have sex with you anymore when things used to be great. Or, you could be having amazing, regular sex, knowing full well that she thinks you’re incredible in the sack and a guy who she wants to hang on to Forever. It’s your choice, and it’s 100% Risk-Free.
Here are just a few of the testimonials I’ve received from guys who have benefitted from my help.
- “Mark – Thank You – You have helped me to see what I have been doing wrong all this time!”
- “Thanks for the awesome eBook and the work that you do to help us guys out”
- “Thanks again for all your help and advice”
- “It’s amazing how a brother in need can get valuable advice from someone across the world”
- “I hope you get all the best things in life you deserve for giving your helpful advice. Take care”
- “World needs more guys like you Mark – you have given me valuable advice and I really appreciate it”
- “I am going to take your advice and focus on my life, business and friends again – You have made me realise I’d stopped being myself”
- “Thank you for all your precious advice”
- “Thanks for your advice – I already feel she is warmer towards me than before”
- “Thanks for the advice and the super-quick response!”
- “I stuck to the advice in the book and worked on improving myself – I have to admit that I have never had people spontaneously complimenting me on the changes I’m making before”
- “I wanted to let you know that so far I really enjoyed your book and following your advice has already made my life better, regardless of the outcome with the girl”
- “Thanks Mark – You’re the best!!!”